The Hanwag Makra Combi GTX boots are particularly lightweight and a stable all-rounder for demanding mountain routes with glacier sections.
- Aggressive Sole construction for optimized climbing.
- Heel welt for semi-automatic crampons.
- Cordura with reinforcing seams.
- Optimized Ghilly lacing in the toe area.
- Soft cuff with honeycomb structure for additional comfort.
- Terrain: Alpine/Rock
- Shoe Type: C-Rock
- Sole: Vibram Pepe
- Net Weight: 1.25 lbs (1250g)
- Upper Material: Suede/Cordura
PLEASE NOTE: Hanwag Boot's tend to run about 1/2 a size small. Everyone from Born & Raised Outdoors suggests ordering 1/2 size UP for a better fit.